With an increasing trend in online shopping, people often prefer to buy goods from those websites which offer free shipping. During online shopping, mostly customers keep free shipping and free return shipping as their top priority. Free shipping converts many customers to buyers because many customers leave their cart empty just because of the high shipping cost. Visit https://www.clipacode.com to get more information about discounts and free shipping etc.
Impact of Free Shipping on Customers:
A study showed that shipping cost impacted on 95% of people’s decision. Many customers will only buy things, even if they won’t need, just to avoid shipping cost. Free shipping not only influences the conversion rates, but it also influences the number of items in the customer’s cart. If the shopping cost is high, the customer will prefer to buy it locally. Free shipping is basically a promotional act by retailers to attract customers.
Benefits of Free Shipping:
For Vendors, free shipping is a competitive necessity to increase their sale. At first, it was difficult to cope up with free shipping, but with growing customers, it has become both common and beneficial to the retailers. Some of the benefits are listed below:
- It increases sales: Much statistical data shows that free shipping increases the sales and demand of the product. There is a 10% increase in the revenue of those retailers who offer free shipping
- Average order value is boosted: Free shipping will result in the form of increased average order value. Many of the shoppers add items to their shopping cart just to qualify free shipping.
- Free Shipping Cost can be Controlled
- Customers love free Shipping: Free shipping can build a relationship of loyalty between the customers and the retailers.
- Tempts customers to purchase: Many carts remain empty at the time of checkout when the customers see the shipping cost. However, free shipping entices customers to buy.
Different Ways to Offer Free Shipping:
- Buy two or more items: Customers can be given a limit to buy to avail free shipping.
- A predetermined period: Offering free shipping in a limited time increases the number of customers or giving other incentives during Peak seasons.
- Orders above a specific amount: Many crazy shoppers will add additional items to their cart just to avail free shipping.
Companies Offering Free Shipping:
Many companies are offering free shipping for their customers. Some of them are listed below:
- Dorothy Perkins
Kohl’s Free Shipping:
Kohl’s is an American departmental store which gives free shipping and easy return. It also lets the customer’s save a great amount on clothing, shoes, toys, appliances, and electronics. You could even get a whole year discount by becoming its Most Valued Customer. It is offering six amazing discounts for Kohl’s free shipping MVC cardholders. These are:
- Free Shipping
- 30% off
- 10% of students discount
- 35% sign up discount
- Halloween store coupons
- Thrifts book coupons