Do you want to peruse your career in IT? If you are working in IT, or you are thinking to start your career in IT sector, then there are IT certifications available, which help you in starting your career or getting good job. Whenever you are concerned about network security and system administration or project management domains, you are able to find IT certifications accordingly your interest, which help you to grow in your career. These also help you to get high paying positions. Below you can find the high paying IT certifications, ranking is defined on the basis of Global Knowledge’s latest salary level research and current market competition. Key insights on the top 10 high paying IT certifications training offered by Certs Chief in 2017 comprise the following:
1. Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC): The CRISC is an advanced certification introduced by ISACA in 2010. This certification is proposed for IT and business professionals, also for project managers to identify and manage the risk by design, development, configuration and maintenance of appropriate Information Systems. It covers the major contents of Risk Management comprises Identification, Assessment and evaluation, Response and Mitigation, Design and Implementation, and control monitoring and reporting. If you are working as IT or business professional and you want to strong your career path more, this certification will benefit you in your career growth. More than 20,000 people are CRISC certified around the globe, and 96% of those people are earning handsome income. On the basis of Global Knowledge’s latest survey, CRISC is highly paying certification of 2017. To achieve this certification, you must have knowledge and expertise of understanding business risk. Also you must have working experience of three years in relevant domain. This certification costs $150, but after getting certification, a person can earn $131,298 per year (average from latest survey 2017).
2. Certified Information Security Manager (CISM): CISM certification was also introduced by ISACA in 20002. This certification was proposed to focus on information security management including design and engineering of security protocols. This certification helps to demonstrate the understanding of an information security program and business goals of an organization. This type of certification provides you the path four your business outside of IT, as you will be in communication with other stakeholders, for achieving your company’s business goal. This certification helps you to earn $128, 156 averages per year, and this cost $145. CISM exam requires at least five years’ experience in Information systems, with at least three years of experience as a security manager. From recent surveys and studies, CISM is becoming the highest paying certification.
3. AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate: AWS certification is introduced in 2015, focuses on the designing of distributed applications and system on Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform. This certification exam comprises a range of units, including designing on AWS platform, appropriate AWS services, estimating AWS costs, and identifying cost-control measures.
This certification exam cost $150, but according to latest salary survey on high paying IT certifications, an average salary of an AWS Certified professional is $125,091. There are more than 10,000 AWS certified around the world. Hands-on experience of at least 6 month on AWS is required to get AWS certified.
4. Certified Information Systems Security Pro (CISSP): The globally recognized nonprofit organization International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)² introduced an independent information security certification named as Certified Information Systems Security Pro (CISSP). This certification was specially introduced for those professionals with deep technical and managerial skills, experience, and implementation to manage their information security system, which helps to protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks. CISSP is an ideal way to grow up career for security consultants, system analysts, IT managers, security systems engineers, security auditors, IT security officers and network architects. Nearly 11,000 people are CISSP certified around the world. The CISSP exam cost $559, and CISSP certified professionals are getting handsome earning of $121,729 average per year.
5. Project Management Professional (PMP): PMP was introduced by Project Management Institute (PMI), and it is becoming high paying certification around the globe. There are round about 730,000 PMP certified people in 210 countries around the world, and PMP professionals are getting handsome salary packages annual average of $119,349. PMP certification covers the areas of project management cycle: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling of projects. Once people get PMP certified, they can see the change and growth in their respective careers. The certification can lead your career high.
6. Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA): ISACA had introduced CISA certification back in 1978; more than 126,000 people are certified since it was introduced. CISA certification was designed for the professionals who work in areas of IT/IS security, IS audit, risk management and IT governance. The CISA certified professionals are getting average salary of $115,471 per year. To obtain this certification at least five years of experience is required in IS auditing, IT security or in risk management.
7. Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP-V): CCP-V is newly introduced professional level certification from Citrix, which is basically replaced by CCEE (Citrix Certified Enterprise Engineer) back in Nov, 2014. CCP-V certification comprises the deployment of applications, and virtual desktops using Citrix technologies XenDesktop7. This certification cost $300, but number of CCP-V certified professionals are fewer. This certification is also paying fair salary average about $105,086 per year. To get this certification, applicants must have Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization (CCA-V) certification.
8. ITIL v3 Foundation: ITIL has become the biggest and most used framework for IT services and management around the world. ITIL foundation is an entry level certification, provides everything from availability to change management, incident management and IT operations management. To obtain this certification, candidate must pass the exam, no prerequisites are needed. This certification is also in the list of top 10 high paying IT certifications on the basis of fair salary about $103,408.
9. VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV): VMware certification is also in the list of top 10 high paying certifications. VCP is VMware’s oldest and entry level professional certification. This certification helps you to learn how to administer and troubleshoot vSphere V6 infrastructures, and data center’s virtualization. This certification is Vmware’s more popular certification, having 100, 000 VCP certified professionals around the world. This certification is paying $102,962 average per year.
10. Citrix Certified Associate – Networking (CCA-N): CCA-N is also a new certification from Citrix, which is replaced by Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) for Access Gateway certification recently in July 2016. CCA-N focuses on the knowledge and skills needed to implement and manage Citrix NetScaler for app and desktop virtualization solutions, and also for configuration, performance and optimization of a network. This certification is basically designed for Network Gateway architects, engineers and administrators. This certification can obtain by simply passing the CCA-N exam. CCA-N certified are getting a handsome amount of $102,598 average per year.